Well our investigators that were supposed to be baptized last week were just not ready yet. They are starting to really progress though and should be baptized in a few weeks. The weather has been pretty good here though. When there is a storm warning most of the time it is pretty nasty outside, but our apartment is built upon the rock. Our Friend Timothy had a break in he had to take care of so he did not make it to church this week. I hope next week.
Transfers are next week, I am not sure if I will be moving or not. I kind of hope so. haha Our running shoes got stolen again.... We have a little gated balcony were we left our shoes. They must of took a long stick and reached in and dragged them out. We checked for new shoes this morning but they are really expensive.
I dont have much time today, because we had a sweet zone Activity. All is well though. Love ya.
Love
Elder Hartshorn
Sunday, November 18, 2012
All is Well - 10/22/12
Dear Family,
Labels:
St. Lucia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment