Dear Family,
Thank you for the inspiring e mail. I got the the goods last Monday thank you so much. It was nice, I gave all the mint jelly beans to my companion. haha The new shirts are boss and the ties amazing.
That is so cool that Jayson served in Taiwan. Our Taiwanese investigator came to church again, we also had four other investigators at church. It is always pretty scary when you have investigators at church, and the member who is speaking gets up and says "I am not going to be giving a talk today, but am going to be preaching from the Book of Mormon, something I prepared by the holy spirit." haha
Well we got transfer calls and I am going to be staying with Elder Gibson. I am getting pretty tired of Saint Lucia. ha Send me back to GUYANA!
is Nathan going to be married by the time I get home? I hope so... haha I would love to hear about how the hunting is going and everything. I will just keep fishin for now.
Well the work is moving forward as we are striving to establish the church here.
Love Elder Hartshorn
No comments:
Post a Comment