Wow this week went by really fast! I must say I loved the pictures, is that the only thing you could catch on the trail cam haha Thats got to change by next year. I did get one letter from Brittney a few weeks ago. I am going to and try and write some letters today.
I dont think I need a new bag. I think I will try and just get by with my under armor bag. I wish we would of been there when it happened though, I dont think they were anyone too dangerous. Probably just one of our awesome homeless friends.
Goudaloupe was boss! It was a lot of fun. I got to see president Gamiette, actually I was going to get a picture with him and President Mehr but when I pulled out my Camera it was dead! another Elder took one for me so maybe next week I will send you it. Two of the best mission Presidents ever. Zone conferance was great I learned a lot. President Mehr wants us to get creative when we talk to people, and make the book of mormon come to life. Sometimes I wish I was just starting my mission, because I have so much to learn still. It is so fun telling the stories out of the Book of Mormon and making them come to life though.
Oh! I was going to ask you if you knew were Jayson Calderwood served his mission? We have a member who is a volunteer from Taiwan. Anyways she is sharing the gospel with her Taiwanese friends, and we have been able to teach them. It makes me wish I was called to serve in Taiwan because they are awesome! They have kept every commitment we have left with them, and one even came to church this Sunday. There is a little bit of a communication difficulty but I think we have planted a pretty good seed for when they go back.
Anyways thanks for the pictures, the package has not yet came. It should be here sometime this week though. Everything is going good here we are just trying to establish the church and bring souls to Christ.
Love
Elder Hartshorn
Monday, September 10, 2012
Making It Come to Life - 9/10/12
Dear Family,
Labels:
St. Lucia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment