Well hello everyone!
Here are some pictures, of the Ocean clear and blue right? haha also of this house that we found going house to house finding "Thou shall not worship Idols." Also a picture of me getting my level one passede off. [Sorry, the pictures didn't come through]
Everything has been good here. Last week you cursed us because we had a lot of rain and had to stay in for a couple of hours. but when the rain settled down a little we put on our rubber boots grabbed the unbrella and headed out. That is crazy to think that there was a huricane in the states. I seriusly do not here any news. I guess that is ok though. I hope everything is good there. This transfer went by way fast but I guess thats good though. I am excited for a little change, even though I will probably stay right here in East Coast, Guyana.
This week we had zone conferce. It was good The area 70 came President Vinas. It was good. He talked to us about the Atonement. After studying it for the last couple weeks and hearing him there is one thing that I came to know of that is we can not no way possible have the Holy Ghost with us if we are not in the Proccess of repenting. And with out the Holy Ghost we are nothing, are spirits are dead. So that is my invitation to you all today is to REPENT. I know it will help you grow closer to God.
Anyways I love you all so much! I miss the mountains and the valley but I do Love it here.
Love Elder Hartshorn
No comments:
Post a Comment