Monday, September 12, 2011

Hot and Dry - 9/12/11

Dear Family,

WOW!!! I have a new companion. Elder Ward is from Rexburg Idaho. He is a
pretty cool kid he is kind of the opposite of me though. It is hard training
though. Mostly having to be the one who has to make sure everything is done
right, it is a lot of responsibility but it is good for me. I did not think
I would have to teach almost all of the lessons each day by myself. I now
know how Elder Khan felt. haha. He is adjusting pretty well though
considering that it is almost a 100 % differant down here then back home. I
love it though. A LOT. Also the weather has just been really hot and dry
lately.

We have five baptisms coming up next week so that will be good to start him
on the pathway of lots of baptisms. I am so thankful to have a great family
like you I know that you are doing great things back home. Love you,

Love Elder Hartshorn

No comments:

Post a Comment