Monday, July 30, 2012

They Need What We Have - 7/30/12

Dear Family,

It is great to hear from you as always. We had a good week this week, we do have a lot of people to teach, but most of them do not want to follow through with their commitments. There are three areas in St. Lucia right now.  So the work is pushing right along. There is some great members here. This week we got up to a whopin 51 people at church. I guess it does beat the normal low 40's. Elder Blackburn and I are having so many experinces it is crazy! I do not know how to explain it but being in the West Indies on a
mission is quite comical. Everyday something crazy happens.

Thank you for the pictures they were great! feel free to send them through the e mail, that works perfectly find. I loved seeing the mountains. Hannah told me you got a new car is that true? Is Nate and Britt still enjoying their jobs? How is everyone doing? That is pretty crazy to think that Karli is married now.

Well you are all doing great things it sounds like. So keep up the good work. Remember that the Lord does not need to call you half way around the world to share the Gospel, "they need what we have" and we need to give it openly and freely to them. We can measure our charity by how well we love Gods other children.

Love
Elder Hartshorn

No comments:

Post a Comment