Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Monopoly is Intense! - 12/5/11

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the e mail.

It sounds like everything is going good up there. That is so sweet that Kolby and Tara are engaged. Make sure they send me an announcment. That is sad that Britt did not get that job. I guess they did not deserve her. The Lord is just waiting to bless her with that job that is what he wants her to do.

Well.. I survived! Everything seemed to be pretty peaceful, from what we could tell. Lock down was pretty darn crazy, I about went crazy Elder Ward and I have now been together for two transfers, so we pretty much new everything about each other. We survived though. Lots of reading, and playing cards. Also playing monopoly, that was pretty intense. We played monopoly with some other Elders over the phone. That was Awesome!! gave us
so much entertainment, and it helped with our communication skills haha.

I wrote everyone, but we are not able to go to town today, so they will have to wait tell next week to get mailed. How is my Grandparents doing? Well I love you all very much and you are great examples to me.

Love Elder Hartshorn

No comments:

Post a Comment