Monday, November 14, 2011

"Failure" and Success - 11/14/11

Dear family,

Well the bad news is that Nazeema was not able to be baptized  this week. I
hope that she will be able to be baptized before I leave the area, that
would be really sweet. Oh I bought my self a Christmas present so dont
worry about that. I decided that I needed a mini quad so that is what I got
for Christmas. I can order anything from the office so dont worry about
garments or anything! We do go to the office sometimes but never for
dinner. We just have to cook everything ourselves, I hope I get a companion
who knows how to cook haha Well we had a pretty good week for some reason
though we had a hard time getting new  investigators. That made it pretty
hard, ha but we do need to know  how failure feels so when we find success
we can feel that joy and happiness that comes from it. So this week when we
put a little more trust in the Lord and find those sweet new people we will
be even more happy and grateful for them. Our area is not directly in
Georgetown but it is very highly populated, which makess it good
formissionary work. My computer is kind of lame today, so I am sorry for
all the weirdness. Well how is Driggs is any one married? Is the truck
still there? How is the new main street affecting business? Well I hope
Grandpa Hartshorn is ok. I hope all is well there. Please keep me in your
prayers, and thank you for your support. You are all the best.

Love Elder Hartshorn

No comments:

Post a Comment